<p>Cycle through bombay at midnight and get to see a different side to the city and get to know it's history!</p>
<p>When was the last time you had taken a breather and admired your own city come alive in the night, kept away from the worries of traffic jams and given a break to the regular pubs?<br />We at Trip360 help you re-discover your own city in a way which you would have never done before. Join us as we cycle midnight from Bandra - Haji Ali - Bandra which is going to be around 24kms of cycling while the rest of the city sleeps! With rest points along the way you will also be provided with refreshments and snacks to keep you pumped up.</p>
- Rediscover your own city on the saddle like never before
- A professional guide to lead the wayAccess to a medical kit
- Trip360 Goodie bag and sweetsRefreshments and Snacks along the way!Travel Insurance
- Any extra refreshments or snacks
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Important Info & PoliciesSpecific Notes
- Operated: Weekends
- Non Operational Dates : April-September
- Minimum of 8 bookings to run the tour
- Tickets will be sold on the basis of per seat.
Terms And Conditions
- TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING ADVENTURES TOUR
Thank you for booking an activity or event with City Crawl, a brand of Cox & Kings Limited and Trip360.
- "You" means the person/s in whose name and / or whose behalf the booking is made. Alternatively, the reference may be made in the third person as "tour participant" / "they" / "Client" / "them" / "his" / "her".
- "We" / "Us" / "Company" means City Crawl.
- "Infant" / "Child" mean respectively a person below the age of two years and a person more than the age of two and below the age of twelve years.
- "Contractor" / "Supplier" means supplier of any infrastructural facility and shall include hotel managements, airlines, caterers, restaurants, places of entertainment like adventure sports, theme parks, museums, art galleries shipping company, railway, ferry, cruise, coach etc. who are to provide the services to the Clients.
- "Activity" shall mean any adventure activity such as but not limited to excursion, snorkelling, diving, camping, kayaking etc that may form a Tour or a part of the Tour or may be purchased on a standalone basis forming an entire Tour based on the Activity.
- "Tour cost " means the tour cost and including the Activity cost mentioned in the applicable price grid / brochures / online and other payments such as taxes, surcharges etc payable by the Clients to the Company.
- "Brochure" means printed brochure, website, itinerary, leaflets, booklet, price grid.
- "Website" means www.CityCrawl.com
- "Web pages" means pages on the website
- "Cancellation Policy" means and includes all the cancellation charges levied by the Company from time to time, third party cancellation charges etc. as more particularly described herein below or any other documents.
- "Visa Cancellation Policy" means and includes all the cancellation charges levied by consulate which also includes visa fees and any supplementary charges like visa facilitation charges, courier fees, SMS charges, urgent fees charged by the consulate in addition to the administrative fees charged by the Company.
- "Visa" means a Certificate issued or a stamp marked (on the applicant's passport) by the immigration authorities of a country to indicate that the applicant's credentials have been verified and he or she has been granted permission to enter the country for a temporary stay within a specified period.(Note: The Company does not have any role to play for issuance / rejection of Visa other than being a mere facilitator)
- "Jurisdiction"means the geographical area over which a court or government body has the power and right to exercise authority. Parties hereto agree to confer exclusive Jurisdiction to Mumbai Courts / Forums.
- "Terms and Conditions"means these terms and conditions and can include the How to Book Rules, Booking Form, Web Pages, Brochure, Price Grid, Itinerary, Promotion Booklet, Medical Declaration (where applicable) and other documents as may be notified from time to time and including the terms and conditions set out in the Annexure(s) related to the diving, motorbike, kayak, liveaboard Activity.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the travel Tours, Activities and/or services you have booked with or purchased from City Crawl for Adventure Tours and govern the contractual relationship between you and City Crawl with respect to any such travel Tours, Activities and/or services(hereinafter, the " Tour / s" or "Tour Package"). Please read these Terms carefully, as by booking any Adventure Tour of City Crawl, or by travelling on a adventures Tour, you acknowledge that you: i) have read and understand these Terms and Conditions, along with the Additional Terms and Conditions and ii) indicate your express acceptance of and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have confirmed a booking on any Tours with more than one person named and booked on such booking, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") assuming full responsibility on behalf of all persons named in the booking (including minors and those under a disability) and travelling on or otherwise participating in any Tours and by such travel or participation all persons named in the Booking Form indicate their assent to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you (and your companions) and City Crawl with respect to the subject matter thereof and supersedes all prior agreements, representations and understandings of the parties, written or oral.
We have eligibility criteria for specific Activity that you have chosen. In cases wherein you have chosen more than one Activity as a standalone product or as a part of any particular Tour Package, the eligibility criteria shall be applied separately for each of them and will have to be complied with by You.
THE BOOKING CONTRACT
You are required to be no less than 18 years of age to book a tour. Further note, you agree to provide full, complete, valid and accurate information as requested by City Crawl to confirm such booking. While confirming a booking on any Tours/Activity, with more than one person named and booked on such booking, you represent and warrant to City Crawl that:
- you have the requisite consents and authority to make such booking on behalf of all other persons named on the Booking Form, and have communicated all necessary information to the persons in order for them to give free and fully informed authorization to you to do so;
- the information that you are providing regarding all persons is complete and accurate and you have obtained all necessary consents and permissions to share such information with City Crawl for the purposes of completing the booking; and
- you will inform all the persons of the applicability of these Terms and Conditions to the booking and their relationship with City Crawl.
- you accept the possible risks inherent to the Tour/Activity at your own volition.
- you understand that participating in such activities may require you to sign a waiver and other forms of City Crawl and/or from third party suppliers.
- you must adhere to the restrictions imposed by the third party supplier. In case of day to day routing, final decisions on conducting a activity as per the itinerary rests on trip leaders, guides, instructors or local staff present and they must be strictly adhered to at all times. These decisions are based on multiple factors such as weather, logistics and guest capabilities to handle the activity. These guides are trained and experienced professionals; their decision will be final.
- At any time before a booking is confirmed, City Crawl reserves the right to increase or decrease prices of any Tours. City Crawl reserves the right to decline any booking, in their sole discretion.
ACTIVITY PRICE INCLUDES AND EXCLUDES
Please refer to the relevant section of the Price Grid / Quotation for the Tour Cost / inclusions / exclusions. All services will be as per those specified / confirmed and paid for as per the e-ticket, service voucher and insurance policy. If you avail any service/itinerary from us which is not included in the Tour Package or gets upgraded, then the payment for the same will have to be cleared directly by You. However, in case you avail any service/itinerary directly from third party suppliers at the destination, which is not included in the Tour Package or gets upgraded directly from the third party supplier at the destination, then you will have to directly make payment for the same to the concerned third party supplier.
No refund will be allowed in case of no-shows, except air taxes (excluding fuel surcharge). There will be no refund for unused vouchers / services.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR POSSESSIONS:
You will have to take the risk and responsibility of all your baggage, belongings, currency, valuables, documents and personal effects (collectively 'baggage') at all times, whether during travel on the airline or during Your stay in hotel or during your travel in coaches, while on excursions or otherwise.
It is advisable that you do not carry valuables on the tour. However, if you carry any valuables, we recommend that you use all available facilities to keep them secure during your tour.
Instructions as well as information of the tour are to be followed in the group tours and the tour manager / Company is not liable / responsible for any instructions overruled by the tourists and / or its consequences.
PAYMENT AND SCHEDULE
- The prices quoted are subject to availability at the time of booking and also subject to change.
- Any additional taxes prevalent at the time of booking shall be applicable in addition to the aforesaid payments.
- At the time of booking, you need to pay the full amount for activity, unless otherwise mentioned.
- Final Payment:You should refer to the confirmation invoice sent by City Crawl and/or applicable confirmation email for details regarding final payment for any Tours / Activities booked.
Cancellation and Refund Policy-
- If a booking is cancelled 15 days before the activity, full refund will be applicable.
- If a booking is cancelled 7 days before the activity, 50% refund will be applicable.
- If a booking is cancelled within 7 days of the activity, no refund will be applicable.
- In case of third party products, the rules relating to cancellation and the cancellation schedule prescribed by the such third party service provider would be applicable.
- Service Tax as set out in the cancellation slab shall be applicable on all cancellation charges. Post deduction of cancellation charges along with service tax, your balance amount will be refunded in Indian Rupees. However, the Service Tax / GST mentioned in the cancellation slab is subject to change as per direction on government of India.
- City Crawl reserves the right to cancel any tour prior to departure without assigning any reason and all monies paid by you will be refunded forthwith in Indian Rupees only after deducting the expenses incurred by us on your booking like visas, insurance premium, ticket cancellation charges, administrative charges and other overhead expenses etc as applicable from time to time and case to case, but no compensation and / or interest are payable.
- In the following cases You shall be deemed to have cancelled the tour even if no cancellation notice is issued by you.
- You expressly agree to abide by the foregoing terms and conditions.
SPECIAL REQUESTS: City Crawl cannot guarantee specific requests, it cannot be held liable / responsible if such requests cannot be fulfilled or if local surcharges are applied,. You shall be solely liable and responsible to pay the same directly to the supplier.
The Company reserves the right to determine the quantum of refund payable in case of cancellation or amendment of a Tour due to Force Majeure or Vis Majeure. Such refund would be based on various factors like the number of participants, the Cancellation Policies of suppliers like hoteliers, airlines, coach operators, etc. and the decision of the Company on the quantum of refund shall be final. Even for payments made in foreign currency with or without part payment in Indian rupees, the said refund shall be made only in Indian Rupees at the prevailing buying rate of exchange on the date of refund as per existing Rules & Regulations without interest.
Refunds (if any) for amendments and / or cancellations shall be made directly to Clients by the Company after deducting applicable taxes. In case of refund in foreign currency component, the said refund shall be made in INR only at the prevailing buying rate on the date of refund as per existing statutes, rules and regulations. It would take at least 60 days depending upon the refund policy of suppliers to process such refunds.
Note: Any and all refunds shall be subject to applicable cancellation charges.
CANCELLATION OF TOUR BY City Crawl/ Third Party Suppliers
City Crawl will not normally cancel a booking of any activity once confirmed, in accordance with these Terms, except for reasons of 'Force Majeure', which shall be defined as unusual or unforeseen circumstances outside of the reasonable control of City Crawl. When a tour is cancelled by City Crawl or by its third party operators before the agreed date of departure for reasons not arising from the fault or negligence of or within our reasonable control, you shall have the choice of:
- accepting from City Crawl a substitute an activity of equivalent or superior value, where such substitute is reasonably available; or
- accepting from City Crawl a activity tour of lower value if no tour of equivalent or superior value is reasonably available, and to recover from City Crawl the difference in price between the price of the tour originally purchased and that of the substitute tour; or
- accept from City Crawl a refund of all monies paid for the cancelled tour (s) after deduction of the costs that are non-refundable/non-recoverable like visa, insurance, airtickets, etc.
City Crawl is not liable / responsible for any incidental expenses or consequential losses that you may have incurred as a result of the confirmed booking such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights or rail, non refundable car parking or other fees, loss of earnings, or loss of enjoyment, etc.
It is clearly understood that there shall be no refund or compensation whatsoever for unused / unutilized services. This general rule applies to all kinds of non-utilization or under-utilization of tour services, whether of the whole or part of the tour and whether as a matter of your choice, or caused by your fault or compelled by circumstances such as ill-health, weather, external factors etc.
As a consequence of the above rule, please note that no refund will be admissible in the following circumstances (amongst others).
- If you fail to join the group at the commencement of the Tour or join the group later or leave the group before culmination of the Tour for any reasons whatsoever.
- If you fail to or are unable to utilize any of the services on the Tour like airline travel, hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours etc. due to any reason whatsoever such as late reporting, ill-health etc.
- If you terminate your participation in the Tour due to your own fault, negligence or breach of these Terms,
- if you are not able to participate in the adventure itineraries as planned for any reason whatsoever including not being able to provide sufficient documents to prove your eligibility to participate in the specific activity as mentioned earlier.
- If you fail to appear for the activity without prior notification.
PRICES, SURCHARGES AND TAXES
City Crawl reserves the right to impose surcharges on any Tour(s), but only for reasons arising from increases in transportation costs, fuel costs, dues, taxes or fees chargeable for services such as landing taxes or embarkation or disembarkation fees at ports and airport charges, local operator costs, currency and exchange fluctuations, increases in taxes, or government action which impacts the price of the applicable Tour(s).
Tours are priced and advertised exclusive of applicable taxes and such taxes will be advised to You at the time of booking and itemized on subsequent invoicing.
The prices of Tour / s advertised in the brochures and on City Crawl website are based on costs in effect at the time of printing the brochure or hosting on the website. City Crawl reserves the right to alter prices of any Tour at any time prior and /or post receipt of payment in full for such Tour. All dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and the price quoted at the time of Booking shall be the applicable price, subject to the surcharges that may be levied. Rate of exchange will be as per the day of payment.
(a) Changes made by City Crawl:
While City Crawl will endeavour to operate all Tours as advertised, reasonable changes in the itinerary of any Tour may be made where deemed necessary or advisable for operational reasons by City Crawl, in its' sole discretion. If City Crawl makes a Significant Change (defined as a change affecting at least one in three full tour days of the itinerary, or which materially affects the character of the Tour in its entirety) to any Tour. These significant changes can vary from changing overnight stops from one city to another, remove an included activity or even change the overall duration of the Tour. For instance, in cases of Liveaboards where an amendment is made to overall cruise duration. City Crawl will inform you of any such Significant Changes as soon as reasonably possible, provided that there is sufficient time before the departure to properly notify you. lf a Significant Change is made more than' 14 days prior to departure, you may elect to:
(i) accept the Change and proceed with the amended Tour;
(ii) book another Tour of equivalent or greater value, if available. (You shall be liable / responsible for paying any difference in price between the amended Tour and the Tour booked in its place); or
(iii) book another Tour of a lower value, if available, with a refund payable to you of the difference in price after deducting the non recoverable costs, or
(iv) cancel and receive the applicable refund of all monies paid in respect of the land only portion of the applicable Tour (and for clarity, this shall not extend to additional Tours booked by you which are not subject to any Material Change).
You must notify City Crawl of your decision in writing directly or via your travel agent who must inform us within 7 days of receiving the notification of alteration, or you shall have been deemed to accept the Significant Change and deemed to have agreed to the amended Tour itinerary.
If any Significant Change arises from reasons of Force Majeure, as hereinafter defined, then the Cancellation terms for Force Majeure mentioned herein above will apply. .
Once a Tour has departed, changes to such Tour's itinerary may be necessary or advisable as a result of unforeseen circumstances or other reasons related to effective Tour operation, health, safety, your enjoyment, or your comfort. Any such changes are at the discretion of the Tour leader or other designated City Crawl representative on Tour and any indirect costs incurred as a result will be Your liability / responsibility. City Crawl will not be liable / responsible for any indirect and or consequential losses associated with any changes to a Tour's itinerary.
(b) Transfer made by you: A transfer from one Tour to another may only be made 60 working days or more depending on the destination, prior to departure of the applicable Tour, and such transfer must be approved by City Crawl. If such a request is accepted by City Crawl, we reserve the right to forfeit the non refundable advance for the Tour booked and will not be under obligation to adjust it against the new Tour for which the transfer is sought by You. Any request to transfer received less than 60 working days depending on the destination, before departure will not be accepted and be subject to cancellation terms as mentioned above.
(c) Other Changes: Any changes to a booking will depend on availability and you will be on a request basis and subject to City Crawl's approval. Any extra costs incurred for making the change will be charged to you along with an Administrative Fee. No changes are permitted to any booking within 21 working days prior to your departure date under the applicable booking.
This is a measure to ensure your safety and time discipline. Clients will have to strictly adhere to the prescribed timetable for the day. Please adhere to time discipline so that scheduled sightseeing is not missed due to your actions. In case any sightseeing or services are missed due to your default the same will be non-refundable. Tour participants are requested to strictly follow the time schedule given at all times including the departure time from the hotel, sightseeing places, etc.
Transfers are provided depending on the tour booked and this will be clearly mentioned in your Itinerary.
ACCEPTANCE OF RISK
Accommodation, transportation, activities and excursions and other components of Tours offered by City Crawl and other third party operators will be arranged with local suppliers to the region where the Tour operates, who may themselves engage the services of local operators and/or sub-contractors. City Crawl at all times endeavours to appoint reputable and competent local suppliers and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations concerning health and safety in the regions where tours operate. The terms and conditions of all suppliers of Tour/s will be applicable to the Tour provided by such supplier and are expressly incorporated into these Terms and Conditions. These may limit or exclude liability of the supplier. The liability of City Crawl will not exceed that of any supplier of any Tour component. The components that make up each tour shall be regarded as having been satisfactorily performed and delivered solely in reference to the regulations and laws concerning health and safety in the applicable jurisdiction where such component is operated.
YOUR TOUR COST
You will pay the total tour amount in Indian Rupees to City Crawl in favour of City Crawl along with duly completed and signed LRS form and other documents given under DOCUMENTATION section towards release of foreign exchange towards the cost of tour.
Please see the DOCUMENTATION section for documents which have to be provided under the KYC norms published by the Reserve Bank of India.
YOUR PERSONAL FOREIGN EXCHANGE
You can buy foreign exchange required for your personal expenses while on tour under LRS entitlement. We recommend that you purchase your personal foreign exchange requirements from our Foreign Exchange Division. It is advisable to carry your personal foreign exchange partly in foreign currencies and partly in Pre-paid Cards/Travellers' Cheques.
Please note that all travel documents for Tours such as vouchers, itineraries and invoices will be sent electronically, via email to the e-mail address provided on your booking, upon receipt of full payment by City Crawl.
City Crawl reserves the right to impose an administration fee, if you wish to receive your travel documents by other means.
City Crawl shall not be liable / responsible in any way to you for death, bodily injury, illness, damage, deficiency, delay or other loss or detriment to person or property, or financial costs both direct and indirect incurred, or for City Crawl failure to commence, perform and/or complete any duty owed to you if such death, delay, bodily injury (including emotional distress or injury), illness, damage or other loss or detriment to person or property is caused by act of god, war or threat of war, declared war, war riots, mechanical breakdowns, acts of the public enemy, actual or threatened terrorist activity, acts of terrorism, terrorism, hostilities civil disturbances, insurrections, industrial dispute, strikes, financial/economic slowdown and / or meltdown, accidents, explosions, implosions, fires, earthquakes, volcanic ashes, floods, transportation embargoes, epidemics , interference by authorities, political disturbance, howsoever and where so ever any of the same may arise or be caused, riot, insurrection and government restraint, extreme weather or any other cause whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of City Crawl; or an event which City Crawl or the supplier of services, even with all due care, could not foresee.
CLAIMS AND COMPLAINTS
You agree to bring any complaints whilst on Tour/Activity to the Tour Leader or other designated representative of City Crawl on tour/Activity marking a copy of the complaint to City Crawl as soon as possible in order to provide an opportunity to address such complaint and take remedial measures on the spot. City Crawl assumes no responsibility / liability for complaints that are not properly brought to the attention of City Crawl with sufficient notice for City Crawl to resolve or attempt to resolve your complaints. Any complaint made after the completion of a Tour must be received in writing within 30 days of the end of the tour. You acknowledge and agree that City Crawl will not accept any liability / responsibility for claims received after this period.
You acknowledge that depending on the nature of the Tour booked, or the location(s) in which such Tour operates, there may be a significant degree of personal risk involved in travel on the Tour. There are dangers inherent to adventure travel generally and you acknowledge you have considered such risk to health and safety and are willing to assume it, by confirming your booking such Tour. You acknowledge that you have considered the potential risks, dangers and challenges in light of your own personal capabilities and needs, and expressly assume the risks attendant to travel under such conditions. You acknowledge and agree that City Crawl is not liable / responsible for providing information or guidance to you with respect to local customs, weather conditions, specific safety concerns, physical challenges or laws in effect in any locations where such Tours are operated.
YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLY WITH TOUR CONDITIONS
You will have to strictly follow the tour program and comply with the Terms and Conditions of the various contractors / service providers. You are liable /responsible to register with City Crawl representative at the appointed date, place and time for departure and you would be treated as a no-show if you fail to do so and the consequences shall be entirely yours.
You are required to be punctual and adhere to the time-lines of the tour and of the contractors / service providers. If you are not punctual, you could miss your flight, transport, sightseeing etc. City Crawl will not be liable / responsible in any way in such situations.
You shall not behave in a manner which may cause distress or annoyance to other tour participants or to any other person or which may create the risk of danger or damage to property belonging to City Crawl or other tour participants, service providers or any other persons.
You shall not carry any item or object, the possession of which is forbidden by any law, rules or regulations. Nor shall you violate any other law, rules or regulations. Should any tour participant misbehave or violate any laws, rules or regulations, City Crawl shall have the right to discontinue his / her participation and exclude him / her from the tour at his / her risk, cost and expense. Should City Crawl suffer any damage or liability on account of a tour participant's misbehaviour, City Crawl shall be free to separately charge and recover the losses and expenses from him / her.
For any visit which has religious significance (example: cathedrals / temples / mosques etc) you will need to follow the rules and regulations set by them. Examples could be:
- Clothes not meeting with the required standards. Wherever required, you should cover your head with scarf; sleeveless clothes / shorts should not be worn. You must respect the place of worship.
- Photography which may be forbidden.
- Prohibition on eating or consumption of beverages.
- Maintaining silence during religious ceremony etc.
- Restrictions on entry timings due to ongoing religious rituals.
City Crawl is not liable / responsible for any damages, costs, expenses, losses, or claims which are attributable to the fault of yours, the unforeseeable or unavoidable act or omission of a third party unconnected with the provision of any services that form any part of the Tour(s), or a Force Majeure event (as defined).
In the event that any deficiency, loss, death, injury or illness is caused by the negligent acts and/or omissions of City Crawl or of the third-party suppliers of any services which form part of the Contract, then City Crawl limits its liability, where applicable by all applicable International Conventions Carriage of Clients and their luggage by sea is governed by the Athens Convention which is expressly incorporated into these Terms & Conditions and any liability of City Crawl and/or the Carrier for death or personal injury or for loss or damage to luggage arising out of carriage by sea shall be determined solely in accordance with this Convention. The Athens Convention limits the Carrier's liability for death or personal injury or loss or damage to luggage and makes special provision for valuables. It presumes that luggage has been delivered undamaged to the Guest unless written notice is given to City Crawl and/or the Carrier:
a) in the case of apparent damage, before or at the time of disembarkation or redelivery; or
b) in the case of damage which is not apparent or of loss, within 15 days from the date of disembarkation or redelivery or from the time when such redelivery should have taken place. Any damage payable by City Crawl / G Adventure up to the Athens Convention limits shall be reduced in proportion to any contributory negligence by the Client and by the maximum deductible specified in Article 8 (4) 01 of the Athens Convention.
LAW & JURISDICTION
In the event of a dispute arising out of or relating to this contract, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, the parties shall first seek settlement of that dispute by mediation in accordance with the applicable rules. The Mediator shall be appointed by City Crawl. If the dispute is not settled by mediation within thirty (30) days of the appointment of the mediator, or such further period as the parties shall agree in writing, then the dispute shall be settled in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 by a sole Arbitrator to be appointed by City Crawl. The Arbitration proceedings should be held in Mumbai. The arbitrator's decision shall be final and binding on both parties. In case of any dispute concerning the award the courts in Mumbai alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction. This contract will be governed by Indian law. You agree that in the event of a dispute or difference between the parties the exclusive jurisdiction shall vest in the competent court / forum / tribunal in Mumbai only.
AMENDMENTS AND SEVERABILITY
The latest Terms, as amended, may be accessed any time on City Crawl's website at http://www.CityCrawl.com/ or will be sent to Client upon their written request to City Crawl.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be so broad as to be unenforceable, such provision shall be interpreted to be only so broad as is enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision hereof shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
As to the interpretation of the aforesaid terms and conditions, our decision shall be final and binding upon you. We reserve the right to change the Terms & Conditions any time without any prior notice.
On behalf of the guest(s) booked, I / We have read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions, Itinerary, Price Grid / Quotation, Offers, Promotions (if applicable), Cancellation policy and Web pages. I / We being duly authorized by the said guest(s) do hereby agree and accept the same for self and on behalf of the said guest(s) assuming full responsibility.